Monday, February 14, 2011

Favorite Scifi Couple

It is Valentine's Day so I thought I would take a look at my favorite SciFi couple.  This rounds out my Valentine quiz and my love affair with the X-Men into a trifecta of Valentine's goodness. 

My criterea for this was simple.  When I think science fiction and couple, who are the first couple to pop into my mind.  The answer of course is:

Aeryn Sun and John Crichton
They had excellent on screen chemistry and a romance that you just wanted to see win out.  The series ended before we could see their baby, which was a shame.  Half Peacekeeper and half human children are very cute I bet.  My favorite interaction between the two is the body switch episode.  Aeryn needs to learn to be more careful with the zipper.  I believed in their romance though.  They so worked together. 


Who is your favorite?  Post a link to your blog post on the subject in the comments, or you can just list them there. 

2 comments:

DEZMOND said...

Nathan Fillion and Morena Bacarrin would be my favourite sf couple :)

Budd said...

Dez- I like them too!